#PBCHOOPS Player of the Week Ended 2/6/22 - Brayser Martinez
Brayser Martinez of Forest Hill High School is this week's #PBCHOOPS Player of the Week ended Sunday 2/6/22.
Martinez, a 5' 10" senior guard averaged 27.3 points in three games for the Falcons including 28 points against Pine Crest Monday and 32 points on Tuesday against Glades Central, both wins. Forest Hill finished the week 2-1 and prepare for the 7A Distrcit 11 Tournament.
This season weekly POTW winners will receive FREE merchandise from HANDLELIFE.
Be sure to visit HANDLELIFE.COM and follow all the HANDLELIFE accounts on social media:
Instagram @bmacfischer @handlelife @dribble2much @handlifekids
Twitter @bmacfischer @handlelife
NCAA Division I coaches are permitted to subscribe to this service for Men's and Women's Basketball.
For more information, visit: http://www.ncaa.org/enforcement/basketball-certification/scouting-services.
- 2020-21 #PBCHOOPS All District Teams
- #PBCHOOPS "Showtime" Individual Showcase C/O 2023, 2024, 2025 - October 15, 2022
- #PBCHOOPS Four (4) DO’S and DON’TS before picking a travel basketball team
- TEAM #PBCHOOPS 2023 Notebook - "Summer Championships" Recap 8/6/22
- #PBCHOOPS Girls Player of the Week ended 11/17/19 - Nashani Gilbert-Taylor